TS Tidbits 12.12
And now, Jackie takes a short break from her regularly scheduled studying to bring you some TS Tidbits! Enjoy!
- Tonight, the moon is the biggest and brightest it has been in 15 years!
- Justin Timberlake may have brought sexy back (although I am skeptical…haha), but Obama is bringing science back!
- A new study finds evidence confirming that there is a black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy.
- Interestingly, Stephen Colbert has just taken “the black hole in the center of our galaxy” off notice. Is it possible he heard of its confirmed existence and feared its super gravitational wrath?
- The Vatican releases a statement on bioethical issues, condemning, among other things, embryonic stem cell research. The Center for Inquiry calls the Vatican’s position “deplorable.”