TS Tidbits 12.17
I thought it would be good to take a break from studying for the always wonderful pre-holiday finals, and give you all some TS Tidbits filled with Holiday goodness. Don’t say I didn’t give you a gift this year.
- Because I love me some Zach Braff, here is A Charlie Brown Christmas preformed by the cast of Scrubs.
- For my fellow younger (and hipper) skepchicks who may have not seen it, I present to you Carl Sagan: The Planets Christmas Lecture.
- Astronomers (like all other scientists) screw up Christmas tradition. It seems Jesus (if he existed) was born in June not December.
- Margaret Downey does it right, with the Tree of Knowledge.
- Finally, the coolest use of Christmas lights!