Teen Skepchick’s Reality Checks 10.30
- A bugged phone deepens controversy over the Italian earthquake. (via NewScientist)
- On Mourdock’s rape comments, Gingrich advises women to ‘get over it.’ (via ThinkProgress)
- Scientists have developed an HIV test that is ten times more sensitive and a fraction of the cost. (via Reuters)
- A beautiful wind map to look at during the hurricane. And more Hurricane Sandy pictures.
- Bonus item that requires journal access: 26% of scientists identify as “spiritual atheists” in which their spirituality is linked to science. (via Reddit)
What a news-filled morning!
Featured image credit: The Associated Press. A car submerged by Hurricane Sandy near the Consolidated Edison power plant, New York.
Got a link you think we should know about? Contact us here.