Teen Skepchick’s Reality Checks 1.16
- Nobody Ever Says ‘You Got Into MIT Because You’re an Asian Man’ (via Slate)
- Dinosaur Era Swimming Reptiles had Black Skin (via National Geographic News)
- The ‘Downton Abbey Law’ Would Let British Women Inherit Titles (via NPR)
- Spinach Dinosaurs to Sugar Diamonds: 3D Printers Hit the Kitchen (via NPR)
- Poll: Do You Believe in the Theory of Evolution? (via The Onion)
Featured image credit: NPR and Natural Labs
Got a link you think we should know about? Contact us here.