Reality Checks: Illegal Cheese, Toward a Polio-Free Africa, Jeb Bush’s Stance on Encryption, More about E-Cigarettes, and UFO Sightings
- In Russia, an illegal cheesemaking gang has been busted. Sanctions and food supplies are serious issues, and I am completely not trying to figure out how to start a cheese gang. (via Al Jazeera)
- No new cases of polio in Africa for an entire year! (via National Geographic)
- Jeb Bush is against encryption. Nope. Nope. Nope. (via Ars Technica)
- Contradicting the study Mindy reported on yesterday, the UK says e-cigs are not a gateway to cigarettes. Thoughts, and other studies, readers? (also via Ars Technica)
- Maybe not news exactly, but this map of UFO sightings is quite lovely. (via Metrocsom)
Featured image credit: Ryan Somma via Flickr
Got a link you think we should know about? Contact us here.